Please backup your
(e.g. by copy/pasting it
into a text file) once before
uploading any files. Files
(incl. any results computed) automatically get
deleted after one month. Your session key expires
after two months of inactivity (→ please remember to backup
your new key after this).
- Before upload
- You can drag & drop files from your desktop on this webpage with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.
- Upload uses the jQuery file upload plugin supporting multiple file selection, progress bars, chunked and resumable uploads.
- Maximum file size for uploads was set to 2.1 GB
(⇒ 1,000x coverage, contact us for processing larger files).
- Only fastq and GNU-zipped (.fastq, fastq.gz) formats are supported (latter encouraged).
When the waitbar almost reaches the right end, the system will
take extra time checking the entire file content for proper
- Start processing all uploaded files by Process files (below ).
- Or automatically after upload by checking
the little box beforehand (before starting upload of a multi-file
- Steps such as mapping or variant calling take several minutes.
Meanwhile, a progress page (updated every few seconds) shows
all remaining steps in grey while linking already computed ones in
black and red.
- Processing many large files may take hours to overnight
(maybe days, hard to
provide any estimate, depends on the traffic). Just drop by later
to get an idea or in the morning to collect your results. It is
safe both to close your browser and switch off your computer
meanwhile (as long as you record your session key).
- Every result is computed only once, do not hesitate to
klick Process files again after coming back.